- AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection delivers a low pressure to help you fall asleep more easily. Once asleep, the pressure comfortably ramps up to the prescribed level.
- The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for you and your bed partner.
- Expiratory pressure relief (EPR™) maintains the optimal treatment for you during inhalation and reduces pressure during exhalation.
- SmartStart™ allows you to start therapy by breathing in, instead of pressing the ‘Start’ button.
- AutoSet Response comfort setting offers gentler pressure increases and a smoother night’s sleep to help you if higher pressures are uncomfortable.
- Advanced event detection identifies abnormal breathing including central sleep apnea, respiratory effort related arousals and Cheyne-Stokes respiration events to provide insight into your sleep health.
- Data access via an SD card included with the device that allows treatment information to be uploaded to the cloud for viewing by providers managing your therapy.
- The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.
- Built-in ambient light sensor adjusts brightness of the screen based on the light in the room and turns off automatically.
This product Includes:
- Auto-Adjusting CPAP Machine
- Integrated HumidAir Heated Humidifier
- Standard Humidifier Chamber
- Standard Tubing*
- Power Supply and Cord
- Travel Bag
- 1- Standard Filter (Installed)
- Product Manual
*An option to upgrade to heated tubing + $35 is available
**Mask NOT included with this device.
Machine with Water Chamber: 10.04″ L x 4.57″ W x 5.91″” H
Machine with Side Cover (Without Water Chamber): Approx. 8″ L x 4.57″ W x 5.91″ H
Travel Bag: 13.24″ L x 10″ W x 5″ H
90W Power Supply Only (Not including Cord or Plug): 5 1/2″ x 1 7/8″ x 1 1/4″
Length – SlimLine Tubing: 6 feet
Water Chamber Capacity: 380 mL
Machine with Water Chamber: 2.75 lbs (44 oz.)
Standard Chamber: .54 lb
Machine with Side Cover (Without Water Chamber): Approx. 2.452 lbs
Travel Bag Alone: 1.18 lb
Machine with Humidifier; Power Supply and Cord; OPTIONAL ClimateLineAir™ Tube; Travel Bag: Approximately 5.25 lbs
Machine with Humidifier; Power Supply and Cord; SlimLine Tube; Travel Bag: Approximately 5.1 lbs
90W Power Supply, Cord and Plug: 1.29 lb
AC Input Range: 90W Power Supply: 100 – 240V, 50 – 60Hz, 1.0 – 1.5A, Class II
DC Output – 90 W Power Supply: 24V — 3.75A
Typical Power Consumption: 53W (57VA)
Peak Power Consumption: 104W (108VA)
Operating Pressure: 4 – 20 cm H2O (0.2 cm increments)
Sound Level: 26.6 dBA
IEC 60601-1:2005 Classification: Class II (Double Insulation), Type BF, Ingress protection IP22
Onboard Data Storage Memory: 365 days
Card to Cloud Data Storage
SlimLine Tubing: Flexible Plastic
Water Chamber: Injection Molded Plastic, Stainless Steel, Silicone Seal
Standard Filter: Polyester non-woven fiber
Maximum Temperature – Heating Plate: 154° F (68° C)
Temperature Range – Optional ClimateLineAir™ Heated Tube: 60 – 80° F (16 – 30° C)
Operating Temperature: 41° F – 95° F (5° C – 35° C)
Storage and Transport Temperature: -4° F – 140° F (-20° C – 60° C)
Operating Humidity: 10% – 95% Relative Humidity, non-condensing
Storage and Transport Humidity: 5% – 95% relative Humidity, non-condensing
Operating Altitude: Sea Level – 8500 Feet (2,591 M); Air pressure range 1013 hPa – 738 hPa
Maximum Temperature – Cut Out: 165° F (74° C)
Maximum Gas Temperature: Less than or Equal to 106° F (? 41° C)
Warranty: 2 years
Product SKU (Slimline Tubing): 37207
Product SKU (ClimateLineAir Tubing): 37208
GTIN/UPC: 00619498372072, 00619498372089