- The Easy-Breathe pressure waveform mimics the wave shape of normal breathing and replicates it for your breathing comfort.
- Climate Control is automatically set to deliver therapy at the most comfortable temperature and humidity levels when used with ResMed’s new HumidAir™ heated humidifier and ClimateLineAir™ heated tube.
- SmartStart™ allows you to start therapy by breathing in, instead of pressing the ‘Start’ button
- Auto Ramp with Sleep Onset Detection in the VAuto mode increases the expiratory pressure from the starting EPAP to the prescribed pressure.
- TiControl™ allows the setting of minimum and maximum time limits on either side of a breath for improvement in synchronization of breathing with the device
- Adjustable trigger and cycle can be used to optimize synchrony between the device and your own respiratory efforts.
- Vsync continuous leak management enables reliable delivery of therapy pressure while maintaining synchrony with you and the device.
- Compatible with up to 15 L/min of supplemental oxygen in S and CPAP mode and 4 L/min in VAuto mode.
This product Includes:
- AirCurve 10 VPAP Auto Machine
- Integrated HumidAir Heated Humidifier
- Standard Humidifier Chamber
- ClimateLine Heated Tubing
- Power Supply and Cord
- Travel Bag
- 1- Standard Filter (Installed)
**Mask NOT included with this device.
Machine with Water Chamber: 10.04 in L x 4.57 in W x 5.91 in H
Machine with Side Cover (Without Water Chamber): Approx. 8 in L x 4.57 in W x 5.91 in H
Travel Bag: 13.24 in L x 10 in W x 5 in H
90W Power Supply Only (Not including Cord or Plug): 5 1/2 in L x 1 7/8 in W x 1 1/4 in H
Included Hose Dimensions: 6 Ft Long, 15mm Interior Diameter, 22mm Cuff attachment
Machine with Water Chamber: 2.75 lbs (44 oz.)
Standard Chamber: .54 lb
Machine with Side Cover (Without Water Chamber): Approx. 2.452 lbs
Travel Bag Alone: 1.18 lb
Machine with Humidifier; Power Supply and Cord; SlimLine Tube; Travel Bag: Approx. 5.1 lbs
Machine with Humidifier; Power Supply and Cord; OPTIONAL ClimateLineAir Tube; Travel Bag: Approx. 5.25 lbs
90W Power Supply, Cord and Plug: 1.29 lb
AC Input Range – 90W Power Supply: 100 – 240V, 50 – 60Hz, 1.0 – 1.5A, Class II
DC Output – 90 W Power Supply: 24V — 3.75A
Typical Power Consumption: 53W (57VA)
Peak Power Consumption: 104W (108VA)
Operating Pressure VPAP Auto Mode: 4 – 25 cm H2O (0.2 cm increments)
Operating Pressure VPAP S Mode: 3 – 25 cm H20 (0.2 cm increments)
Operating Pressure CPAP Mode: 4 – 20 cm H2O (0.2 cm increments)
Sound Level (CPAP Mode): 26.6 dBAA
Onboard Data Storage Memory: 365 days
Cloud Data Storage with AirCurve™ App: Unlimited
Hose Materials: Flexible Plastic
Standard Water Chamber: Injection Molded Plastic, Aluminum, Silicone Seal
Dishwasher Safe Water Chamber: Injection Molded Plastic, Stainless Steel, Silicone Seal
Standard Filter: Polyester non-woven fiber
Water Chamber Capacity: 380 mL
Temperature Range – Optional ClimateLineAir™ Heated Tube: 60 – 80° F (16 – 30° C)
Operating Temperature: 41° F – 95° F (5° C – 35° C)
Storage and Transport Temperature: -4° F – 140° F (-20° C – 60° C)
Operating Humidity: 10% – 95% Relative Humidity, non-condensing
Storage and Transport Humidity: 5% – 95% relative Humidity, non-condensing
Operating Altitude: Sea Level – 8500 Feet (2,591 M); Air pressure range 1013 hPa – 738 hPa
Maximum Temperature – Heating Plate: 154° F (68° C)
Maximum Temperature – Cut Out: 165° F (74° C)
Maximum Gas Temperature: Less than or Equal to 106° F (41° C)
Machine and Humidifier Warranty: 2 Years
IEC 60601-1:2005 Classification: Class II (Double Insulation), Type BF, Ingress protection IP22
Product SKU (Slimline Tubing): 37211
Product SKU (ClimateLineAir Tubing): 37212